Monday, February 9, 2015

Our Sealing

 
My beautiful young family was sealed for Time and All Eternity in the Kansas City, Missouri Temple on February 7th, 2015. We had about 26 people come and celebrate this beautiful day with us. I am not sure how to describe our experience other then perfect. There are so many things that I will hold dear to my heart about this day. It was beautiful, it was perfect, it made our family Eternal. Our day was indescribable.
 
John & I have worked so hard to get our family to the Temple to be sealed. I am so proud of my husband for all of the changes that he has made in his life, and for the things that he has made me want to change in my life.
 
The Temple worker's said that Mikayla was one of the best behaved children in a sealing that they have ever seen. This made my heart swell with pride and love for my little two year old. I am so proud of her and so grateful for the chance to be sealed to her for forever. It makes me so incredibly happy. Here are some pictures from our big day! My brother was loving to take pictures and I am so excited to see the rest of the pictures that they took!
 
 












No comments: