Thursday, January 7, 2016

Fun pictures

 
We were going to have twins. One boy, Mason William & one little girl Amelia [Mellie] Ilene. Then I miscarried [thanks Factor V] but our friend took some gender reveal pictures [thanks DNA testing for the diagnosis of Factor V & for telling us the gender of our sweet little angels]
 
We will be forever grateful for these pictures.  I miss them every day, I love them every day. They will always be our babies. I had just come around to the idea of having twins when we lost them. I had just started showing, went into maternity pants and shirts. It was a fun time for us and we were so excited. Anyway- this is a JOYFUL post! So here are so fun pictures! Yes, they used to be on Facebook but I took them down after some criticism.
 
 

















No comments: