Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Family Pictures & 18 months

 
In August we had some family pictures taken, and Mikayla also happened to be 1 1/2 [or 18 months] in August. I cannot believe my little baby is now on the back half of being two! Where has the time gone?
 
I have really struggled with finding a photographer that I really like, meaning I like his/her style of photography, prices, and other things that you want in a photographer. We were so spoiled with such a fabulous photographer for our engagements, bridals, wedding pictures, maternity and than some of Mikayla in her first 6 months of life. She did photography as more of a hobby so she didn't charge us an arm & a leg and require a kidney to be thrown in there too :)
 
So after she moved I was on the hunt for a new one! We tried a few different people out [whose pictures we really liked! but they required more expensive purchases if you wanted any of your pictures] I had just been assigned a new visiting teacher [for non-member friends that is a woman who comes and visits you once a month to see how you are doing, if you need anything, etc.] she happens to be a photographer! She gave us 1/2 off a photo session so I figure I would give it a shot!! LOVE her! I think the photo's turned out so good and we will for sure be having her do Mikayla's 2 year pictures!!
 

























No comments: