Sunday, June 24, 2012

So much has happened since I have last updated..I can't believe it has really been over one year!


I met a boy named John in my friends wedding. (the very back row on the left is me)
Got engaged

Had People Save The Date
Had Engagement Pictures Taken
Decided to forego the big celebration and got married in front of two close friends and our immediate family memebers. Looking back, I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Had wedding pictures done because I had already purchased the most beautiful gown I have EVER set my eyes on.




I have also travelled places that I have never been before (Thanks to John)
In November we went to Joplin, Missouri for Thanksgiving with Johns extended (and immediate family)

Went to Ohio for his cousin, Amanda's Graduation. We absoutly LOVED Ohio- I would move there in a heartbeat!
While in Ohio we went to Columbus (about 1 hour from where they live) We absoutly loved columbus, and decided we are big city people!

And the biggest suprise of the whole year is:

Our family is growing by one in March 2013!




1 comment:

luvmorgansky said...

Congrats on your addition!